Bio Shield Disposer Features
Anaheim Bio Shield Disposers are a leader in food waste disposers because of quality, reliability, and state-of-the-art product features.
Our garbage disposers fit neatly under the sink, leaving space for kitchen items. They are surprisingly quiet and use little electricity and water.
- Our food waste disposers are COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- Our disposers feature PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS
- Anaheim Bio Shield Disposers feature the SPEED MASTER MOUNTING SYSTEM
- Anaheim Bio Shield disposers also have REMOVABLE SPLASH GUARDS
SAFE AND SIMPLE TO OPERATE
- Our food waste disposers have been built to resist the major cause of disposer failure—corrosion. The grind chamber and the drain housing are both CORROSION PROOF.
- Our disposers feature OVERLOAD PROTECTION to protect and ensure longer life of the motor, a lifetime corrosion proof guarantee, and more torque than other disposers.
- Take a look at an INSIDE VIEW
Anaheim Bio Shield is the only food waste disposer treated with Bio Shield Antimicrobial.
Bio-Shield Antimicrobial provides protection against bacteria-caused odors. Anaheim Bio Shield is the only disposer with Bio Shield®, a unique antimicrobial agent, permanently molded into the “wet” components of the garbage disposer to eliminate bacteria-caused odors. It also inhibits the growth of a wide range of microorganisms.
The only food waste disposer with the Torque Master® grinding system.
Features balanced turntables and balanced armatures as the heart of the system.This, along with corrosion proof components provide for less vibration and longer life.All Anaheim Bio Shield disposers have modern, permanent magnet motors that are smaller, lighter and more efficient than the old, slow and heavy induction motors. These high torque motors produce 2600 or 2700 rpm virtually eliminating jams before they can happen.
The Deluxe and Premium models on most brands come with Silver Guard® protection.
The magnetic Silver Guard captures most metal objects before they enter into the disposer chamber. This protective feature helps prevent damage to valuable cutlery. It also helps prevent damage to the disposer as well as expensive repairs caused by metal objects falling into the disposer.